Sunday, June 10, 2007

Persevere!

I would really like to write at length tonight but I am too tired to do so. I shall keep it short and hopefully I will be able to write more tomorrow. It will be a busy week for me as I have to prepare for the Youth Ministry (YM) Spiritual Retreat on Friday and Saturday. Then on Sunday I am also supposed to be teaching at the regular YM session.

I need to attend to mum as well - Wednesday will be her first session of radiotherapy. Then on Thursday I need to go for my third and final interview for the scholarship. Wow! I am already overwhelmed typing out what will be happening during this brand new week.

I shall trust the Lord to lead and guide me. I also pray that I will depend on His strength in everything I do.

I have a few more people to thank for sending me their birthday greetings:-

27) Jill - for wishing me when you saw me at the Plaza in church. I forgot to mention your name when I wrote my last blog.

28) Gwen (my God-sis' friend) - for sending your greetings via sms. I was pleasantly surprised.

29) Winston - for sending your greetings via sms. No worries for having forgotten about it a couple of times. :)

30) Wilson - for sending your super-belated greetings via MSN. You are not forgiven for having forgotten my birthday. Sigh.

31) Ben - for sending your greetings via MSN. Thank you in advance also for planning a get-together next week. Looking forward to it!

32) Choon Huat, Sean, Sharon, Peter, Jane, Shaun, Jestyn and Xiaorong (the last three I met them by coincidence) - for singing the birthday song so loudly at the Thomson Plaza Food Court. It was embarrassing but touching. Thank you, Jane, for the brownies and ice-cream.

33) Cham Hui - for your greetings via sms. No worries about missing my birthday yesterday. It is not your fault. Blame it on your sister. Thank you also for your affirming words. :)

Well, I will be keying off soon.

I had a great time of fellowship with one of the YM groups this morning when we discussed about what it means to live a godly lifestyle. I pray all of us will always press on to live a life pleasing in God's sight.

Thanks be to God for all that He has done for me last week.

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phlippians 3:14

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

No comments: