Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bearing Each Other's Burden

I am tired but cannot seem to sleep. Mum is still awake too. I just spent some time in prayer with her.

Last night after meeting with the team in charge of planning for the Youth Ministry Spiritual Retreat workshops, I got a call from a dear sister. She asked whether I would like to be replaced for my worship-leading role this Sunday. She felt that I may not be in the right frame of mind to lead. I am definitely distracted. Initially I hesitated because of all the inconveniences I would be causing in having to find a replacement. This week is exceptionally bad because a couple of the worship leaders are not available.

Anyway, after much discussion, this dear sister has decided to take my place instead. I appreciate lots her care and concern. At least this takes one load off me which will definitely do me good.

I was initially looking forward to leading because of the Chinese song that I so wanted to share but I guess I can do that the next time I lead.

Okie, I can hardly open my eyes now. I shall stop here.

"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2

No comments: