Saturday, March 31, 2007

Jehovah Jireh - My Provider

I praise the Lord all the pictures I took today for my friends' wedding turned out fine. I am going to copy them into a CD and pass it to them tomorrow.

I went to meet a dear brother who just came back from London for a one week break. Glad to know that he has been coping well in his post-graduate studies. When I knew he was coming back, I troubled him to buy for me some donuts from this place called Krispy Kreme. I used to eat them when I was studying in Cambridge.

As I do not wish the donuts to turn stale, I went to collect them from his place. Immediately after that I went to my God-sister's place to pass her some as I know she likes them. We did not talk much at all - I gave her the foodstuff and went on my way. Now I feel guilty giving them to her because in her blog she commented she has been putting on weight. I also felt bad having to wake her elder sister up from her sleep. I hope she has forgiven me for that.

I went to meet mum for a short while at Thomson Plaza as she needed some help to buy some ingredients for a dish that her small group is cooking tonight. After that she gave me a lift to Ang Mo Kio Hub where I had to disrupt a dear friend's dinner with her family to pass her some of the donuts as well.

I went grocery-shopping at the supermarket next and bought a couple of things for my family. As I was walking, I was thinking about tomorrow's praise and worship session. I thank God for His promptings along the way and my thoughts are much clearer now... though I must admit I still feel very scared.

This afternoon I was asked by my soccer friends to join them for the Liverpool-Arsenal match at 7:45pm. I declined as lately I do not have the mood to do so. Just realised Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-1. Good for them.

Anyway, I came home, had a simple dinner and basically cleaned my camera and the lenses. I was hoping to buy a new camera for today's wedding assignment but I had to use the money to pay for my recent operation. I just realised a lot of my finances have been spent on medical treatments. I do not know when this will stop but hopefully one day I will be able to purchase my dream camera.

Well, I shall go and pray now. I will also try to catch some sleep. Need all the energy for tomorrow's service.

"The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you need is a Nikon D200!!! Do prayer for your health over here. Pls post some pics of Keegan's wedding or life in TMC....it would be a good ministry for those far and away. KongJin