Sunday, March 04, 2007

Am I A Fool?

I came home feeling very troubled, tired and downcasted. This struggle suddenly came and I hope the Lord will tell me why.

Sometimes I feel like a fool. Here I am caring for someone I hold so dear to my heart and yet I am treated with indifference. Sometimes I feel like giving up but I know deep down I must not. I guess I can only keep on praying for this sister - everyday I ask the Lord to hold her hands and keep her close to Him. I hope He has heard my prayers.

This is one part of my pilgrim's journey I wish I could avoid but I guess not. Well, only God can help my sibling-in-Christ. I want to do something more but I am scared - afraid that I will agitate her further.

I shall leave it as that.

Well, one more week to go before the doctor will decide whether I need to go for the operation. I have this feeling I have to because the pain comes quite regularly and it still hurts bad at times. Frankly I do not care anymore. If I have to go for the surgery, so be it.

I hope the Lord will bear with me for how I am feeling now, as expressed above. It seems like I am trying to grab back what I have submitted to Him in terms of my prayer requests. I hope He will give me patience that in His time God will make all things beautiful.

I guess I will go somewhere after I am done with this blog to gather my thoughts and let God calm me down and refresh me.

This morning I led the teaching session on "Purity in Christ" at the Youth Ministry meeting. I praise the Lord all went well. I guess I can only pray that God will speak to all my younger siblings-in-Christ in what they have learnt today. It is my desire that they will put to practice what God has instilled in their hearts.

As I was sharing the lesson with them, there was a sense of hope that this generation will be able to overcome the impurities of this world if every one chooses to place their faith in God and run alongside one another as they journey through the adventures of life. May the Lord move these my siblings-in-Christ and make them a powerful tool to build the body of Christ up and be a light to the people around them.

Well, only God can move His people and I believe He will.

I shall end here. I may write again later when I come back.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

No comments: