Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Obstacles - Do Not Let Them Stall You And Me

A staff from the hospital called this morning to inform me that the scan done last Friday during my medical review found a new ulcer on my stomach. It is not a big one but I was advised to continue taking my medication that I was prescribed with all these while for the treatment of the laceration.

Well, I did not really react much to it - nothing new each time I hear all these. Anyway, I took some time to pray and went on with my work.

Throughout the whole of today I just tried my best to complete my project. Not as productive as I would like to but thanks be to God still.

Lately I have not been able to concentrate on the things I do - the above-mentioned project, Missions Ministry, the preparations for this Sunday's worship-lead. I have also not been too kind to people in general. I pray the Lord be patient with me.

One of the rare struggles I am experiencing now in my pilgrim's journey. I did not wish for this to happen but now that I am in it, I shall have to go through it with God's help. I hope something good will come out of this.

Well, I hope the Lord will lead and guide me as I prepare for the Mission Committee meeting tomorrow and the Worship Team rehearsal on Friday. They are important and I do not wish to take them too lightly. I pray He will cover me with His blood as I lead these two sessions.

Anyway, I felt better as I met up with two brothers in our accountability group fellowship. I praise the Lord for providing me people in whom I can share my burdens with.

In the opening two paragraphs, I mentioned I did not react much - well, though all these health matters are not new to me, I am still affected. I felt lousy after receiving the news. Anyway, I HAVE TO MOVE ON!

I also need to get things right with people and my struggles. I pray all these will not become obstacles in my service to the Lord.

"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift." Matthew 5:23-24

No comments: