Friday, March 30, 2007

Removing The Mask Before God's Presence

Tonight's Worship Team rehearsal was a tiring session. I also do not know why this is so. Throughout I felt very uptight - sometimes to the point of not being able to breathe properly. I was sharing with the team that there was a moment where I felt I was turning mad.

It was troubling to have felt that way but it was exactly what I experienced. I am not at all prepared for this Sunday but I guess it is good to feel this way. It would then cause me to trust fully in God to make right all the problems the team faced during the practice.

I also do not know whether to look forward to Sunday or not. Of course I would like to be excited but I just could not feel it yet. Well, no matter what state I am in on Sunday, I will still press on to worship the Lord in spirit and truth.

This afternoon while I was preparing for the session, I was reminded that coming before God in worship is not about putting a false front. He desires for His children to come as they are and still praise Him. In doing so, the Holy Spirit will then minister and heal these worshippers.

Well, I shall end here. Thanks be to God still for the time spent with the Worship Team members earlier.

I need to wake up early tomorrow as I will be doing photography for a brother-in-Christ's wedding. It has been a while since I did wedding photography. I pray the Lord will lead and guide me as I capture all the precious moments of the couple. It is always a joy to see two persons making a commitment to share their lives together. That is why I hope to do a good job for them so that the photographs will help them remember God's goodness and blessings in their lives.

"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." John 4:23-24

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: