Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Throwing In The Towel

I do not mean to boast about this - most of the time, I always tried my best to spare a thought for others, especially those whom I cherish a lot, but at the end of the day, have some of them done the same for me?

Yes, I have mentioned before that when giving, do not expect to receive but I am a human, I need responses too.

Anyway, I have decided to take a few drastic measures concerning some areas of my life. I have to. If not, I will die literally. Selfish move on my part? Maybe.

My human abilities have reached the limit. I am not God. I have prayed; I have pleaded with Him; I have done all I could. He knows (in fact I do not even have to tell Him what He should know and do. He is God Almighty, after all). I will leave it to Him and let Him take it from here.

Maybe I will feel better tomorrow. Hopefully.

Perhaps I have failed as a friend to another. Cannot help it. I have my shortcomings.

Well, this is a painful decision but what else can I do?

No comments: