Sunday, May 20, 2007

Humans Can Be Insensitive At Times

Sometimes I really do not understand people at all. I came home around 5:30pm and Grandma was sitting on one of the couches when suddenly the Sasha jumped onto her lap. She was not too happy when it did that and she pushed it off the couch.

I commented to grandma not to do that as it might hurt one of doggy's legs. Because of that, she remarked that I might as well not buy the dog for her. That got me really agitated as it was mainly because of grandma that I got Sasha and now she tells me this. Moreover she was the one who wanted it.

Then I tried to explain to her why I was angry and now she refuses to talk to me.

What it this with humans?! I really am tired of being good to people at times. Why give me this attitude when all these while I am trying to be as good a friend to those I know and hold dear to? Why is it that in the end I become the bad person? Being shunned and ignored by the very people I love.

Anyway, I went to my room after trying to talk to grandma. I took some time to pray and asked the Lord for forgiveness if I myself had bore grudge against grandma and a few other people. I also prayed for mum. She had a fall this afternoon and her tail-bone is quite painful now. I will probably send her for a check-up tomorrow to ensure everything is okay.

Well, I guess that is all I can do for now. I am still in the process of installing all the softwares needed for my notebook.

I had wanted to write about some lessons I learnt today at the service but I shall leave that to another time when my heart and mind are more settled.

No matter what, thanks be to God for the above incidents.

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:12-14

No comments: