Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hey! I Am Sasha!

Hi everyone! My name is Sasha. I am a Silky Terrier.

I was born on 20 November 2006. I am exactly three months old today! Yay!

My parents are Australians. G'day, mate! I would love to remain in Australia with my mummy and daddy but the breeders decided to send me to Singapore instead. I just got my Permanent Residence status.

Wow! Memorising the pledge and the National Anthem was not easy especially since I have an Ozzie slang.

My owner, Andy, bought me on 16 February 2007 so that I can keep his grandmother company. I heard his grandma had wanted a dog for a real long time already.

They have yet to know what they are in for, now that they have me! Heh! Heh!

This is me being carried by Andy's brother, Alvin.

Being a pup, I am still too short for the camera so got no choice but to ask him to lift me up.

So malu-fying!

Hey! Hey! My first Singlish!

I cannot stop biting things.

Please don't ask me why.

A dog has to do what a dog has to do.

I am cute, right?

I hope I can find a handsome husband in Singapore.


This is my new house. It has a 99-Year Lease only.

I tried to find a freehold property but too expensive.

As you can see, I am a Die-Hard Liverpudlian - just like my owner!

Liverpool Fans Forever!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE, Mate!

Alritey! Time to go! I thought I show you another of my picture.

I am pretty, right?

Come on, don't deny it!

I think I will buy a mirror and hang it somewhere in my house. Need to admire myself every now and then.

Okie dokes! Till we meet again, rauf! rauf!

Eh, that's a dog language for "bye! bye!"

Die la, I am using Andy's blog to introduce myself to all of you.

Hey! Hey! My second Singlish for the day!

I hope my owner will not turn me into a HOT-DOG!

No comments: