Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not Again!

I was not able to sleep properly due to several reasons: my chest was not feeling too well; I was bitten all over by mosquitoes; my mind was pre-occupied with some thoughts too. I thought I could sleep early so that I will have the energy to last through whole of today being in church. I guess not but praise the Lord anyway.

Since I could not sleep much, I thought I go church earlier. When I arrived and opened my backpack, again I realised I brought my laptop bag but the computer is not in it. This is the second time it has happened. As I needed to use it, I had no choice but to take a cab home to retrieve it. Thank God the taxi driver was kind enough to wait for me while I run up to my flat to get the notebook and then drive me back to church.

I was not planning to blog the above-mentioned but since it happened, I might as well share them.

Anyway, I cannot think properly now. I shall write again should there be any other thoughts.

No comments: