Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life Is Not Bad? Not Today

It has been an emotionally draining day.

There were so many negative thoughts in me since I left church that I had to keep praying against them. I have never prayed against so many things before.

I am now so exhausted that I will keep this blog short.

I am basically quite disillusioned and many times I just feel like throwing in the towel and say I really do not bother anymore. I was so close to doing something very drastic just now but a sibling-in-Christ told me not to as it would give the devil a winning hand should I go ahead with it.

Anyway, my heartbeat feels weird; my chest uncomfortable and my right arm is quite painful as in I cannot seem to lift it up. One health issue over and now all these new ones have to surface. When will it ever stop?

This is one day I would love to say life is not bad but it is just not possible. I am just grateful to God I pulled through the day.

Time to end here and spend some time in praise and more prayer.

No comments: