Friday, July 15, 2011

Do Not Grow Weary In Doing Good

I am now at the Coffee Bean joint in Millennia Walk. Just had a late lunch of Caesar salad as I did not have any appetite earlier. I had planned to do photography just to get my mind off some matters but it rained when I was just about to start shooting. Well, hoping it will stop soon.

It has been a pretty lousy day because I am still troubled by my concerns for a couple of people. Sometimes I do not know why should I even bother at all but in my heart I know I must press on and keep praying.

Interceding for those I love and care so dearly is very painful but the tears flowing down the cheeks are worth shedding because I know these loved ones will one day come back to the embrace of Jesus Christ, their heavenly Father.

I simply cannot stop praying no matter how tiring it can be at times because these are lives - precious in God's eyes and very much cherished by me.

I woke up this morning feeling a little unwell though - my chest has been feeling weird and it has been so for a while but I am sick and tired of the hospital. I shall leave it for now. Even if I should die from a heart attack because of my procrastination, then so be it. I really have no regrets. Sometimes I wish I can leave this earth earlier so that I will be worry free. Selfish as it may sound but this is what I am hoping for at this juncture of my life.

This period has been one of the most difficult for me in this pilgrim's journey. Hopefully I will pull through this soon because I am exhausted emotionally and mentally.

A sister-in-Christ shared this verse when she read my postings on FaceBook and it reads...

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

As much as it is enouraging, it is not easy to practice. I will try, I guess.

No comments: