Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Trusting God For The Unknown

This morning I went to MacRitchie Reservoir to spend some time with the Lord. When I saw people running, I felt kind of sad that I am unable to run for the time being. Though I am thankful to God that my knees are much better, I guess I will not strain them again by running so soon.

I had a good time spent with the Lord though I went to the reservoir with a heavy heart. I basically shared with Him some areas of concern regarding my life and just took the time to worship Him and also to read His Word. It was refreshing though I still do not know what His answers are for me yet.

Sometimes it is frustrating not knowing exactly what the future holds but I was reminded that I have to continue to trust and seek the Lord constantly so that He will show me the way. Well, life is a journey - I guess it is for me to press on and do what is right in the eyes of God and man.

I am now in church. I had a meeting with the Youth Ministry intern to discuss with him about the mission trip to be held in December. Though there are a lot of uncertainties as in the people going and the objectives, we submitted to the Lord in prayer and trust that He will provide the people and also to direct us accordingly as to what we can do for the Khmer people.

Well, I have got nothing much to write today. I will blog again should there be anything else.

“By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.” Psalm 42:8

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

No comments: