Thursday, October 18, 2007

Refreshing One Another

I came home not too long ago from a time of fellowship with two siblings-in-Christ. Though I was tired by the time I was done with work, my spirit was refreshed when I spent those moments with them, sharing about our work, food, our common friends and also about missions (especially their desire and burden for the church to be involved in the Great Commission that God has called all Christians to live out. They did not just use mere words to show their heart for this ministry but they put it to action by giving financially).

The two hours together gave me a boost in my service to the Lord and His people in the Missions Ministry. It is amazing how God knows I am struggling in my service that He sent two of His children to encourage and spur me on. I will definitely press on for Him and for those who have constantly been behind me in ministry.

I enjoyed my dinner a lot - we went to this restaurant called Marutama Ra-Men located in The Central Mall. The bowl of ramen I had was yummilicious. Enjoyed every strand of the noodle plus the seasoned boiled egg and the lean pork with toppings of spring onions, seaweed and FRIED GARLIC! The spicy soup was chicken-base.

Okie, I shall not say further as I am already drooling.

Alright, time for me to sleep soon as I need to meet my other accountability group for our early morning fellowship tomorrow.

Thanks be to God for this tiring and yet refreshing day!

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:23-25

No comments: