Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Faith + Prayer = Miracles!

I am now waiting for the laundry to be done. While waiting, I thought I blog.

It has been a fruitful day. This morning I went for a run at the park... in fact it was more a jog as I did not want to aggravate my knees. I also did a couple of sit-ups... my abdomen and back are feeling a little sore now. My neck too. I was telling a dear friend that I may not be able to sleep well tonight as it is a little sore today.

Anyway, before I headed home I went to find the elderly lady whom I got to know the other day. I managed to find her pretty easily. She was collecting some boxes. I went over to say hi and she smiled and called me "Ah Di." I felt so young suddenly! Hee. :)

I asked her whether she would like to join me for breakfast and she quickly declined. I did not want to insist so as not to make her feel uneasy in any way. I went over to the coffee shop to buy some toast and a packet of tea for her. She kept thanking me and I told her to think nothing of it. I bade her farewell and went back home.

Oh yah! The new pair of Asics shoes are so comfortable to run in. I hope this will motivate me to exercise more. I am going easy though. :)

Before I showered I took out the new printer from the box and installed them. It took me a while to install the software as it was not compatible with the Mac OS X Lion. I had to call Epson Help-Line but the staff who spoke to me was not able to provide me the new ones as they are not released yet.

Anyway, I went around it and still managed to get the wireless printing configured. Now I am able to print without a cable and the quality of the photos was excellent!!! One of the best so far!

I spent the morning doing my devotion and also evaluating how my life has been since coming back from the retreat in The Netherlands. It will be a month tomorrow.

I want to praise God that I am able to release all my burdens to Him and let Him take over from where I left off. I cannot deny that I still think about some of the issues and people I am struggling with but since coming back, I have been praying and surrendering them to God. I have done all I can to reach out and I will still do so once in a while. Now I can only hope in Him and wait for that day to come when my prayers are answered. I must testify that it is prayer that has kept me going each day and making my life more optimistic. All I know is that my God will not fail me.

I was sharing with my dear friend whom I went to IKEA with that my kidneys were healed because so many people prayed for me. It may sound illogical but that is what faith is!

When faith is coupled with prayer, it becomes an explosive combination where no one can actually explain its sheer power! No science or medical explanation can dispute that fact! That is why there is such a word called "MIRACLE."

Anyway, I will write more on my evaluation in my future blogs.

Going to IKEA at 9.45pm was a first for me. My friend could only make it around that time because earlier in the evening she has to attend her yoga session and then have dinner with a friend. It was a good time to shop though as it was not crowded. The only thing is that out of the 4 items in my list, I could only get two as the other two were sold out.

Though the shopping time was short, I had a great time catching up with my dear friend.

Okie dokie, time to hang my laundry.

No comments: