Thursday, September 08, 2011

A Day Of Fact-Finding

It has been a long day but thanks be to God for seeing me through it.

I was zombified the whole morning as I could not sleep properly due to my neck again. It is difficult to sleep on my sides as my neck felt strained. As much as I could, I slept flat on my back and when I had to turn, I would do it slowly. I think I may have aggravated it when I did photography for the Charity Bike 'n' Blade but it was worth it because I enjoyed the event a lot.

I was just talking to a dear brother about it in the afternoon. I am glad there may be a possibility that the event may continue next year but it is not cast in stone yet. If it is, I told him I am willing to help in a bigger capacity. By the way, he is the chairperson of the charity drive.

I may also participate as a cyclist but that depends on how much training I will be putting in from now till then. Having spoken to a few bike enthusiasts, I am quite fixed on taking up this sport again. I guess before I do that, I should consult the doctor about my neck. I do not think it is going to be a big issue. :)

Another friend is also interested so both of us will be checking out some bikes next week.

I also spent a considerable part of the day thinking about something. I spoke to a dear sister and a dear brother about it so as to obtain their opinions. I know what are the steps to take in dealing with this. I just pray God will give me the wisdom and obedience to do what is pleasing in His sight and edifying to the people around me.

In the evening I had a dinner-meeting with two advisers of the Youth Ministry Mission Team. We needed to discuss and decide on some areas of the trip and after much deliberation, we managed to agree on what we are to do next. It is going to be exciting and I am already looking forward to the trip in December! :)

By the time we ended, I was dead tired. I wanted to do some grocery-shopping at NTUC but decided against it. I figured I can do it tomorrow.

I had to do my laundry first. In between I was messaging here and there.

Well, I guess that is all for today! Praise the Lord! :)

No comments: