Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back Teaching... Just For A Day

I just reached home after covering a class for a colleague. It has been a while since I taught but I was looking forward to it. Now that I have done it, I have to admit that I miss teaching and I am already looking forward to starting work again on 2 January 2012. It is always a joy to interact with students and teaching kind of takes away the mundane of work as you get to talk to people all the time. Well, as much as I am eager to go back, I am also enjoying these last few months of break.

Some of my students were surprised to see me. They thought that I am back for good. I teased them that I am not ready to see them as yet especially on a daily basis. Haha. That's why I needed a long break after having taught for so many years, I added. :)

As I needed to rush home, I did not have time to meet some of them for lunch. Well, there will be many opportunities when I start work proper next year.

I reached campus early. I took the time to read God's Word and do some reflections. I will pen my thoughts down on my reflections when I am ready to. I have a few major decisions to consider and wonder whether what is the right thing to do. :)

No comments: