Wednesday, January 02, 2008

In God We Trust

I just came back from a food-tasting session. It was for another wedding that I am going to be involved in next month. Though I am coordinating just the banquet, it would be quite a task because there are over 60 tables planned. More may be added, I have been warned.

I am also supposed to lead the wedding service and I was told I need to sing a song in Mandarin. Well, it will be a feat for me since my proficiency in this language is not particularly wonderful. Haha.

I guess I will have to trust the Lord to lead and guide me accordingly. Again, I know He will see through this event for my siblings-in-Christ.

This afternoon I had to do something for a dear friend. Though it is my first time attempting the task, I am thankful to God that He was there to guide me. I am also thankful to my friend for having so much trust in me, allowing me to put to practice something that I have learnt many years ago.

The above-mentioned has given me more confidence for future attempts and I guess I will continue to put this skill to good use.

I know the above two paragraphs sound very vague. I shall one day share about it when I am ready to. Very shy now to let too many people know. Haha.

I had to do some work in preparation for the commencement of the new semester next week. It will be a busy period yet again - now having to execute all that my team had researched on last year. Anyway, I shall look forward to it. For now I am going to enjoy the remaining part of this week.

I shall sleep soon - I am still sniffing and I also have diarrhoea. My throat is also a little irritating. I hope after resting, tomorrow I will be well.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

No comments: