Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Better Chance Tomorrow

I went to look for the mother and child whom I chanced upon yesterday but could not find them. I was disappointed but there was nothing I could do as I have no idea where they live. I even walked around the area but to no avail. I pray they are coping well and that the Lord has provided a way out for them.

I am going to try again tomorrow after my reservist duty and before I meet two siblings-in-Christ to discuss about their wedding plans.

I came home after the failed attempt to locate the pair. I had wanted to use the time to do a couple of stuff pertaining to the Missions Ministry, the two weddings that I am helping to coordinate in February and also this Sunday's worship-leading session. In the end I had to help my parents do some spring cleaning since the Lunar New Year is just round the corner.

Well, I just finished the housework and frankly I am drained! Well, I do not know after this entry whether I will have the energy to do some of the stuff that I initially planned to accomplish.

Anyway, it is my prayer that the Lord will help me especially when there are so many things crying out for attention. I know He will. :)

I shall keep today's blog short. Praise the Lord for today.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

No comments: