Friday, January 11, 2008

God Works In Mysterious Ways

I have to share this because I know it is the Lord's intervention and help.

In my last blog, I mentioned that I was able to revive my old computer and was in the process of downloading important datas to my external hard-disk. Guess what? I managed to transfer every single one of them and about 5 minutes after I was done, the computer hung. I was not able to turn it on again.

It is amazing how I saw the Lord's hand in all these. In the morning, a brother-in-Christ came over to my place to see whether he was able to salvage the datas. He could not because the new computer was unable to read the disk. My blood brother's computer was the alternative but we could not use his too as it was running suspiciously slow.

As my friend needed to rush for a lunch appointment and I needed to go back to office, the whole salvage operation was suspended.

While I was at work, I got this prompting to fix back all the hard-disks to the old computer and keep trying till the system worked. Well, that was what I did when I got home but it was only after three hours that I was able to resuscitate the machine. And the story goes on, as mentioned in the first paragraph.

God never fails to amaze me. I guess that is why He is God and I am His creation. I can never fathom His thoughts. I guess I will continue to keep trusting Him.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments: