Friday, February 08, 2008

Household Of Believers

I stayed home the whole day. I woke up quite late this morning as I wanted to really refresh my body. I must say I am very much re-vitalised. Praise the Lord for that. :)

During lunch time, grandma's God-son came over with his family. As usual, food was served and we caught up over meal.

While my parents were talking to them, I decided to go to my room to prepare for two siblings-in-Christ's Wedding Helpers' briefing to be held this Sunday. I started at around 1pm and by the time I completed every detail of the programme, it was already 6:15pm.

I decided to get the above-mentioned over and done with as I will be out the whole day tomorrow - having a Lunar New Year reunion with the MacRitchie Running Fellowship (MRF) at Legends Country Club. After that I have another gathering at a good friend's home. I am still undecided whether I can make it for another evening get-together with members of the Youth Ministry (YM). I am looking forward to a wonderful time of fellowship with everyone whom I will be meeting tomorrow. May the time spent allow us to build each other up.

At around 2:30pm, a huge group of visitors came by and they were my mum's cousins. Initially we thought they would not be coming because their mother (who is my grandaunty) passed away just last year.

When Sasha, my doogy, started barking, I thought only one of them came by for a visit. I was wrong. One after another entered and there were in all 15 of them. We were not prepared to receive so many of them but we tried and praise the Lord we managed to host them to the best of our ability. Haha. It was a great time of catching up and I am glad most of them have overcome the pain of losing someone they loved so dearly.

I whispered a prayer for every visitor today and I pray the Lord will continue to bless and keep them. I also prayed that one day these my relatives will come to know the saving grace of my Lord Jesus Christ.

My shoulders feel lighter now that I have completed preparing for the Wedding Helpers' briefing this Sunday.

Well, time really flies and two days of public holidays are almost over.

Anyway, I thank God for letting me experience a rather different Lunar New Year - blessing all whom I have met with the blessings of my God Almighty.

"... "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household." Acts 16:31

No comments: