Tuesday, December 26, 2006

God Protects!

I want to start off the day thanking God for protecting a very dear friend of mine.

She was driving to my place to pass me something this morning, just slightly past 12am, when her car met with an accident. It involved 3 vehicles and hers was sandwiched between the two.

The front and back were quite bashed up but what I am grateful to God for is that my friend is ok. Her neck area was slightly sore but I just got a message from her that it is better now. Thanks be to God.

Truly, God protects and I praise Him once again that she is okay. Hallelujah! God is good; and His love endures forever!

"But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." Psalm 5:11-12

No comments: