Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slowly But Surely

I shall keep this short as I am tired.

Mum looks better today. I had a short chat with the doctor. He updated me that the muscles/nerves around mum's left side of the face have been affected by the stroke. It may not be the same as before but they will try their best to not let it deterioriate further by giving her medication. He parallel this condition to that of the aftermath of an earthquake.

Anyway, mum complained to me yesterday that she is sick of the hospital food. This morning, I went to brew chicken soup for her. I could tell that she enjoyed it when I served the soup to her. She was happily slurping it.

Well, I pray God will continue His healing process on mum and may He also sustain all in the family as we walk alongside mum towards the road to recovery.

No comments: