Monday, May 18, 2009

Got Faith Will Heal

This week is going to be a busy one for me - having to look into the health matters of mum and also preparing the wedding of two of my dear siblings-in-Christ.

I feel bad that I have not been able to give my heart and soul to coordinate their wedding due to mum's hospitalisation and also handling matters at home. No matter what, I will try my best to give them my utmost service. May the Lord be the ultimate Wedding Coordinator and that I will just follow His lead as His instrument.

I managed to get a few things done today - in the morning I sent out smses to the wedding helpers regarding tomorrow's wedding rehearsal, bathed my parakeet and doggy; visited mum in the afternoon - prayed with her for a while; met my sister to check out some clothes; had a haircut. When I came home and thought I could rest, I realised the cable TV remote control is spoilt. As I will be busy tomorrow and probably till the end of the week, I decided to go to Plaza Singapura to have the remote control replaced. I thought I had better do it today when I am freer and also to let dad watch the TV with it.

Mum seems to be doing better these few days. Praise God! She is still not able to walk properly on her own but today she was able to bathe on her own. She still has difficulty urinating and passing motion. As much as I am disheartened to hear that, I have decided to channel all my energy to pray for her complete healing.

Grandma is more stable since my last prayer note to my church's Prayer Net. I pray God will continue to give her peace and assurance that He is in the process of healing mum and that all will be well in His time.

I shall end here. Thanks be to God for His goodness!

"Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:14-16

No comments: