Monday, November 05, 2007

Never Give Up!

I took my driving test this morning. All went well throughout two-third of the journey. I only had 16 demerit points prior to the immediate failure I was given when I mounted a kerb while engaging a U-turn.

I am actually quite indifferent to the failed attempt because I am already numbed to it. I have reached a point where the license does not mean much to me anymore. Like I said, maybe God is still training me not to be too impulsive in wanting to get a car as I know deep down that is my weakness. I confessed to a couple of friends about this. I also know there is an ulterior motive of wanting to own an automobile but I shall not reveal it here.

Have I signed up for the next test? Nope. Why? If I have to give a reason - it would be my busy schedules till end of this year. Of course that is not the only reason. I am actually quite scared of failing again and having to spend so much money to get a piece of plastic to allow me to drive sometimes makes me wonder whether it is worth the effort or not. Moreover I could have used all the money I have spent on attaining that card for better use.

Anyway, we shall see. Thanks be to God for the experience once again.

This morning I got a couple of messages which troubled me again but I have just been informed of some updates which saddened and at the same time, angered me. Yesterday I wrote that certain trust I have for a person has been betrayed. It is now 100% betrayed. Sigh. I am going to act upon this but I shall pray and see how I should deal with this situation I am in.

Again, it is very vague. I will only account the whole matter after I have dealt with it.

I shall stop here for now - got a meeting to attend.

"My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins." James 5:19-20

No comments: