Sunday, November 11, 2007

Deal With Today; Tomorrow Can Wait

Just by looking at the schedules for this new week, I am already feeling very tired. Tomorrow my work-team will be given a new assignment; I also have to prepare two proposals for the Local Church Executive Committee (LCEC) meeting; Tuesday and Thursday I have two major presentations in the presence of some high level personnel; Wednesday I have another Missions Policy Review Committee meeting; Saturday I have to attend the LCEC meeting in the morning; after that I have to conduct a wedding service at noon for a couple from the church. On top of all these, I have to prepare for the Mission and Vacation-With-A-Purpose (VWAP) trips which will be held next week from 22 to 26 November 2007.

I do not know how exactly will I be able to cope with such workloads but I shall trust that God will provide me with His strength and guidance.

I believe I will be able to pull through eventually just like what God did for me this morning when I was playing the drums for a difficult song. In the end all went well - judging from the feedback given by some members of the congregation and the Worship Team. I really enjoyed playing the drums and at the same time, worshipping the Lord.

I was out with a dear brother and sister-in-Christ and their son. We went to check out some electrical products at Millennia Walk Harvey Norman. Before that I detoured to another brother-in-Christ's home to collect a LCD monitor for my brother's computer as his had already broken down.

Anyway, I can only write this much as I am very tired now. All thanks and praise to God for pulling me through this day.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

No comments: