Monday, December 03, 2007

Worship Refreshes!

My left shoulder is sore. It must have been due to using too much of the computer. I just reached home from office. Not much this week - thank God for that! Just doing some reading up and correspondences with overseas universities, specifically in the U.S. and the U.K.. I decided to stay on after office hours because I reported work only after lunch.

In the morning I needed to meet a sister-in-Christ to do some stuff for her before she leaves for Australia this Thursday. Thank God we managed to get the work done in an hour.

I did not blog yesterday as I was too tired by the time I arrived home. I had to lead worship at the 11:15am service. Praise the Lord all went well. I am not saying that being unprepared is good but I was not ready to lead yesterday due to the manic schedules last week. I spoke to the Lord just before service started that only He can guide me through the service and guided He did! I just praised the Lord with the rest of the congregation in songs and I was refreshed through it all. Hallelujah!

I am not saying this to boast but a brother-in-Christ messaged me later in the afternoon to inform me that he was touched at the service. Glory to God for that!

I also want to thank my Pastor-in-Charge for sounding me off after the service to widen my repertoire of songs. Though I chose the songs (sometimes commonly used by other worship leaders) based on the theme of the sermon, I guess I should begin to listen to more worship songs. I have been unable to do so because of my busyness. Hopefully I will get on it soon.

I am always grateful to the Lord for using others to prompt me - it allows me to learn and seek new avenues in which my scope of ministry can be widened. Thanks be to God for that.

I am looking forward to the Youth Camp commencing this Thursday. I hope through the 4 days together I will be able to get to know my younger siblings-in-Christ better. I have been tasked to be involved in one of the programmes - it is my prayers that the youths participating in that activity will learn precious lessons from it.

Well, I guess that is all. Nothing much but praise the Lord for seeing me through the day.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

No comments: