Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Is Here!

It is past midnight. Merry Christmas to one and all! I am blogging this at my friend's place. A couple of us are here to chit-chat though I am very tired. I was awake till around 4am writing Christmas cards. Thanks be to God that I managed to complete them.

I thought I covered all till I was in church and realised I have not written to a few more. Well, I managed to jot a few more cards when I was in church.

Well, yesterday I made a boo-boo regarding the rehearsal time for the Christmas pageant for the Candlelight service. I thought it was to be held at 4pm. In the end I was informed that it was at 7pm. Sigh. I was supposed to be at the airport to welcome a friend back but in the end I could not.

Last night, Christmas Eve service was real short. We started at 8:30pm and it all ended within 45 minute. Though some asked why it was so short, I thought it was good. The simple presentation of the Christmas story allowed me to reflect on the reason for the season.

Well, I shall end here for now. I am actually not thinking much as I write.

Anyway, I will write further when I have gathered my thoughts.

No comments: