Thursday, June 12, 2008

Church Camp Photos!



More than 400 campers!
Biggest camp ever for my church!!!



Some mad sisters-in-Christ I encountered. Haha!
From left: Jillian, Christabel & Dionne

Caught in action!


Sleeping during the speaker's session?
That boring, huh? Haha!



Some kids whom I played a lot with during the camp.


One of my good friends' children
Trevor (Top) and Natalie (Bottom)


I asked Trevor to show me an angry look.
This was what he gave me. Haha!


Claire is just so cute!!! I love her eyes!!! Her mother, Eve, is in the middle picture.

Claire's Father, Keith and another sister-in-Christ, Laura, eating durians for the first time!
They disliked the king of fruits!


Caught a brother-in-Christ, Richard, while he was savouring his durian!

The youths celebrating my birthday.



A group of closer friends celebrating my birthday and that of another brother-in-Christ, Brian!

Here's the whole camp celebrating those whose birthdays fall in the month of June!

No comments: