Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Day Of Random Thoughts

About 30 minutes ago I got quite angry with dad for feeding Sasha the cake he was eating. All these while I do not encourage my family to let my Silky Terrier consume human food. My fear is that certain ingredients in them may cause some physical problems to my doggy especially her skin since she has long coat.

I take pride that Sasha has not been sick since she became a part of the family in February 2007. I felt I needed to make it known to every one to ensure that we keep to certain rules when it comes to feeding the princess of the house.

I just evaluated whether it was rude of me to chide my dad for what he did. My conclusion is that I was not but I guess I need to ask him whether he was alright with what I said. I shall do that tomorrow morning when I see him again.

This afternoon I have been answering several emails related to work. This is one of those rare moments where there was this sudden influx of mails. Praise the Lord I managed to send all of them out. Oh yah, I have concluded that the word "Urgent" has been misused several times when one sends out an email to another. I hope we will be careful with the usage in future. If this is being abused, then in future "Urgent" will not be seen as one anymore. It is like the case of a boy cries wolf. Names will not be mentioned here because we all know whether we are guilty or not with this abuse of words!

Anyway, my heart is quite burdened for the Missions Ministry's exhibits that I need to put them at the fundraising dinner on 1 August 2008. It just dawned upon me that there is not much time left to prepare. In fact I do not have sufficient information especially from the missionaries overseas to showcase what the church has been doing with regards to the work of missions in Cambodia.

Well, I have submitted to the Lord these anxieties and I know He will help me complete everything before event! :)

Nothing much to write but no matter what, thanks be to God for guiding me through this day!

No comments: