Monday, November 13, 2006

Life Is Not Bad

This is my first time blogging and it is definitely a new thing for me altogether. I have seen and read many blogs but never had I the desire to create one till today.

I write my journal daily (into my 10th year now) but I have never thought of sharing them publicly. What made me want to do so now after so many years? Though some things remain private, there are many that I can share with others because I was reminded of a goal in my life to "Bless Others What God Has Blest Me With."

In my years of growing up as a Christian since 1985, I have learnt and believe that my life is like that of a pilgrim. This life I live here on earth is not permanent and that I am just passing through. My final destination is somewhere beyond this world.

Though this is so, it does not mean that this life I live now has no meaning whatsoever. I believe that there are many things that God wants me to learn while I go through this adventure. Thus it is my prayer that He will teach me more and more of Him and myself and use the lessons learnt and blessings bestowed to bless others.

I want to share God's goodness with the people who read this blog and I want to remind myself that the Lord's goodness will also see me through the struggles of my life as a human.

Go through this journey with me and may we all grow to be more positive in how we live and through it all, we will grow into God's likeness in which our lives brings glory to His name and blessings to all around us.

The pilgrim's journey begins here and the pilgrim's progress will be reported as regularly as I can. :)

No comments: