Thursday, February 12, 2009

Restoration In Progress

Mum was discharged from hospital yesterday after being admitted last Thursday. Praise God everything, as in the tests carried out on her, turned out well except for the kidney stone. Her glucose level is still a bit high but definitely much lower than last week. Her blood pressure has gone back to normal.

Well, I praise God for seeing mum through the six days in the Singapore General Hospital. She rested well during this period and I guess that helped.

I am also happy mum is adapting well since coming home. In fact this morning she made an appointment with the hairdresser to have her hair set. :)

I guess that is a good sign. What I am praying now is that mum will be more careful of what she eats and drinks from henceforth. She over-indulges at times but now she must know that she cannot if she does not want to be admitted again.

I am tired - physically, mentally and emotionally. I hope to be restored soon so that I can get back with my own life - there are much to do yet no time and energy for that.

No matter what, God has always been good and I know He will keep me and all at home going! :)

"Your righteousness reaches to the skies, O God, you who have done great things. Who, O God, is like you? Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up." Psalm 71:19-20

No comments: