Thursday, February 05, 2009

God's Healing Grace

I just came back from the hospital. Mum was admitted this afternoon as she was trembling badly and incoherent in her speech and action. We brought her to our family doctor and her blood pressure was abnormally high.

As mum was a stroke patient, the doctor suggested that we send her to the Accident and Emergency Department so that further tests can be carried out.

The initial results showed that mum's sugar level is very high and there is some anomaly in her blood. More tests will be carried out tomorrow to ascertain the actual problem.

This whole incident happened when I was out running some errands. When the family doctor called me, I got a shock and immediately rushed to the clinic to fetch mum to the hospital. As I feared the worst, I messaged a couple of my siblings-in-Christ to intercede for mum.

All thanks and praise to God for answering all our prayers as mum's condition seems to have stabilised when the doctors treated her.

Well, I am tired. Tummy is still not too good.

I covet continued prayers for mum from those reading my blog and are my fellow siblings-in-Christ.

"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:13-16

No comments: