Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Diarrhoea Galore

I thought I had recovered from a mild food poisoning a few days ago but I was wrong. I woke up this morning, feeling very weak and my tummy was churning. Last night after dinner I already felt weird as in having that bloated feeling. I took some medication and went to sleep.

I recovered from the bloatedness but diarrhoea came next and I had to visit the toilet several times. After all that purging, I felt like a prune and had to hydrate myself by consuming lots of water and istonic drinks.

I basically slept through the day. In the afternoon, fever set in but it has subsided since.

I am feeling much better now (though weak) after taking several courses of charcoal tablets. My stools are hardening too so that is a good sign, I guess.

My doggy played nurse today by keeping me company. She was sleeping next to me almost all the time and licking me whenever I tossed around in bed. Haha.

Well, that sums up my day. Praise God for sustaining me till now. :)

No comments: