Thursday, March 01, 2012

God's Will Versus Mine

My legs are like jello now. In the evening, after coming home from work, I was deciding whether to cycle or not. One part of me just wanted to laze at home as I was mentally tired but the other side urged me to just change into my gears and ride on.

Well, I chose the latter as I needed to let off some steam after being bogged down by matters concerning work and home. There were also some personal thoughts running through my mind. It was a right choice because during the ride, I took the time to reflect and also spoke to God about these issues.

One personal issue I am praying about has to do with God's will versus mine. Many times I am drawn to follow my way but I know by doing so, that is disobedience. Though this concerns my future, I have to remind myself that I must not be rash in my decision. In short, I still want to glorify and honour God.

As I was praying about this, I just have this peace in my heart to just enjoy the moments. I guess I will do just that. :)

As I have stated in my FaceBook posting earlier today, I am thankful to God for my curriculum-planning team. They are a bunch of individuals who are full of initiative, enthusiasm and energy. I also forgot to mention that they are also very thoughtful.

As I was preparing to go back to teaching, I was asking God whether the team I would be working with will be a bunch of people whom I can get along... well, I guess the above-mentioned is an answered prayer. :)

Each day as I leave for work, though I know that there will be loads to conquer, I will leave my home with a smiling face. Haha. I know when my team members read this, their heads would be swelling with pride. :)

Anyway, I also took the time to pray for my family. Thank God so far everyone is well. I pray it would be so for the longest time ever because my brother and I need a break from all the shocks that the three old folks have given us.

Okie, I shall end here. Time to sleep. Looking forward to tomorrow as it is Friday! After work, I am joining my dear friend to the F1 Pit Building to collect our Cycle Pack. After that, we need to change something at Ngee Ann City.

Praise God for today and everyday.

Good night, all! :)

No comments: