Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Visit To The Hospital

I just came back from the hospital after rushing mum to the Accident and Emergency Department. She ran a temperature of 40.3 degree Celsius; her blood glucose and pressure were high too.

She is now admitted for urinal tract infection and irregular heartbeat. Her condition has been stabilised. Praise God for that.

Since her fall this morning, I sensed something was not right with mum. Every now and then I would check on her. It was at around 3am that she experienced cold sweat and had difficulty urinating. That was when I ran all the tests and the results were bad. As she was too weak to walk, we had to call for the ambulance.

I am tired. I shall try to catch some sleep now.

I covet your prayers should you read this blog. Thank you.

No comments: