Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finding Momentum

A dear brother asked me how come I have not been blogging. Well, frankly I have yet to find the momentum since entering this new year of 2009. It is not necessarily bad, just that I need to find time to sit down and really see where God wants me to go for the next 11 months and 17 days. Wow! Two weeks have gone by.

The past 14 days have been dealing with a lot of family stuff - helping my brother with his business; making sure mum watch what she eats since the condition of her diabetes has worsened recently; taking care of the needs of grandma whose memory seems to be fading now that she is 85 years old; assisting my cousin who is getting married at the end of the month; cleaning up the house in preparation for the Lunar New Year; retraining my doggy to poo and pee onto the new tray which I just got for her.

Well, the above-mentioned are enough to tire me out. Of course, on top of all these, there are matters concerning the Missions Ministry which I have to look into. It is not that I am already burning out, just that I need to get some stuff at home and ministry in place so that the road ahead will be easier for me.

Haha. I have not even sat down to consider my resolutions for 2009 but there is one which I hope the Lord will help me - that is my temper. It is still rather short and I need to overcome this so that I will not be a stumbling block to all around me.

I have been finding solace in God daily and those moments have been refreshing and thought-provoking. I hope to begin blogging what I have learnt soon and prayerfully others who are reading my blogs will be blest and encouraged.

Oh yah, last Christmas I got myself a new camera. I sold my old one to fund this new equipment which is amazing. I have been using it regularly since and hope I can bless others by capturing all the precious moments in pictures. :)

Time for me to end here. I pray this will be the beginnning of a regular blogging on my part.

Good night, everyone!

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

No comments: