Friday, August 14, 2009

The Tale Of The Dinosaur

These few days I do not know why I tire easily. Yesterday my head felt pretty light when I was on my way home, the same feeling I had a couple of weeks ago. I took my blood pressure and the readings were low but then again when I went to donate my blood just now at around 4.30pm, the doctor who attended to me said my pressure was a little high. Hmmm...

Anyway, I shall monitor the above-mentioned and if I still feel tired and my blood pressure still erratic, I shall go for a medical examination.

My mum went for her medical check-up and scans on Wednesday and today. The doctor said she is improving but I shall take that result with a pinch of salt. That was said in her last check-up and in the end, mum ended up in hospital again.

I still feel mum is weak as she has been sleeping early. In the afternoon she naps quite a bit too. She has been going out which I think is good but I just hope she is watching her diet.

I had a very weird dream two nights ago where in it I was chased by a T-Rex, not in Jurassic Park but in my very home. I was running everywhere and very fast. When I thought I have shaken off the pre-historic monster by hiding behind my fridge, its giant foot caught hold of me from above it. The dream ended there. So weird.

I shall not ask for that dream to be interpreted lest I get some interesting divine message. Haha. I actually gave a thought to it and my interpretation was this - no matter how we try to hide from God, He still knows where we are as He is omnipresent. Am I running away from something? I shall reflect on that and should there be anything, I shall blog it the next time.

I still think of the blog I wrote on "The Consequences of Procrastination." I would love to let it go but it is not easy. It has been a while since matters of the heart have bothered me and when it happens, it means I am serious about it except the part on courage which always let me down.

Every night I pray I ask God to take that burden away but I am still bothered by it.

Anyway, some dreams I guess are meant to be released after one reaches a certain age.

I guess that is all. I shall sleep early as I have a leadership training session to attend tomorrow in church.

Praise God for seeing me through the week. :)

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:33-34

No comments: