Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dogs Need Home!

I was with my sister this evening at Vivocity. Before that we went to Pet Lovers Centre to look at all the dogs and hamsters on display. We also went to the grooming section. It was here where the both of us were drawn to two puppies. The groomer was playing with them. Then we saw this sign requesting for customers to adopt these puppies (mixed breed). We started talking to the groomer about them. When I was told that should these puppies are not adopted in the next one week, they would be sent to SPCA where they will be put down.

When I heard that, I just had to do something. I called a brother-in-Christ to ask whether he wants to first foster one of the pups and then consider adopting it after a week. He said he needed to discuss with his wife.

While my sister and I were having dinner, I got a message that they were willing to foster one of them. We were so elated to hear that. After our meal, we headed back to the pet shop and waited for my brother-in-Christ and his family to come over. They seemed to love the puppy and my friend's wife might even want to adopt it. Well, I sure hope they would.

Another brother-in-Christ is also interested. Well, should any of you reading this blog want to adopt the puppies, feel free to drop me a message and I will channel you to the groomer. :) The doggies are both light brown in colour, 6 to 8 weeks old, very good nature and healthy. They will probably grow to mid-size.

My sister and I left the shop with great joy knowing that both puppies have a home to sleep in tonight - one will be at the groomer's home and the other my friend's. Praise the Lord!

Time for me to go and sleep now - waking up later to watch the Champions' League qualifying rounds where Liverpool will be playing. I hope I can wake up though. :)

Good night, every one!

No comments: