Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Clay Being Moulded

All thanks and praise to God for creating me 37 years ago when I think policemen were still wearing shorts in that era. :) Anyway, last night I did a countdown on my own when the clock hit 12.00am. It was a reflective moment for me.

I was just pondering on the fact that I was once a baby, innocent and not having the slightest worry in the world, and 37 years later I am a man, having fallen into the teachings of the world and having so many things to be concerned about.

What matters to me now is not about dwelling into the shortcomings of my life or regret some of the things I have or have not done. What is vital is basically the need for me to keep close to God and allow Him to continue to mould me to what He wants me to be. Even when I am in my 70s, I am still being shaped.

I give thanks to God for haivng seen me through my pilgrim's journey thus far. It is not perfect. In fact it will never be perfect but as much as I can I will let God continue to shine His light before me so that I will not trod blindly but with a direction.

I am going to make the best of each second God has given me and hopefully I will be a good steward of that precious time. :)

Well, it is not going to be a ra-ra day for me but I will still enjoy it!

"Almighty God, you led me in the past, is still leading in the present and will continue to lead in the future. My life is in Your hands. Use me as you deem appropriate. Amen."

"O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand." Isaiah 64:8

No comments: